Delhi School Admission 2022-23: Apply Online
Table of Content
- Nursery Admission 2022-23 Delhi
- Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 - Important Dates
- All about DoE, Delhi Nursery Admissions 2022-23, Age Eligibility, Point Criteria and more
- Nursery Admission 2022-23 Delhi: Important Points For Parents
- Documents Required Nursery Admission 2022-23 Delhi
- Delhi Nursery Admissions Masterclass Session 2022-23
- Eligibility Criteria for Delhi School Nursery Admission 2022-23
- Application form Availability for Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
- Documents Required for Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
- Documents Supporting Address Proof for Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
- Admission Criteria for Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
Nursery Admission 2022-23 Delhi
The Directorate of Education has announced the timeline for Delhi School Admission Session 2022-23. You can refer to the table for the admission timeline of Delhi Nursery School Admission Session 2022-23.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 - Important Dates
|Commencement of admission process and availability of forms||December 15, 2021|
|Last date of submission of application forms in schools||January 21, 2022|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||January 24, 2022|
|Uploading marks (as per points system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||January 28, 2022|
|First list of selected children release date||February 4, 2022|
|Second list of selected children release date||February 21, 2022|
|Admission procedure closing date||March 31, 2022|
All about DoE, Delhi Nursery Admissions 2022-23, Age Eligibility, Point Criteria and more
Nursery Admission 2022-23 Delhi: Important Points For Parents
- Upper age limit for nursery, KG, and Class 1, admissions are 4, 5, and 6 years, respectively. The lower age limit for admission in these classes is 3, 4, and 5 years, respectively, as of March 31, 2022.
- Application forms will be available at schools till the last date of registration at a fee of Rs 25. The purchase of a prospectus is not mandatory.
- The age relaxation for admission of upto 30 days may be granted at the level of head of school in the minimum and upper age limit for these classes. The parents may approach the Head of School/Principal for seeking age relaxation through a manual application.
The parents are often confused on how to apply for Nursery Admission in Delhi. So, please find all the relevant details on this page. But before filling the form, you should check if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the same. Check below:
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi School Nursery Admission 2022-23
Children who are minimum 3 years and under 4 years of age on 31,March 2022 would be allowed to participate in the admission process.
The age relaxation of upto 30 days could be granted by the Head of School in the minimum and upper age limit, through the approval of a manual application.
|Class||Minimum Age Limit as on 31st March 2022||Maximum Age Limit as on 31st march 2022|
|For Pre-School (Nursery)||3 Years||Less than 04 Years|
|For Pre-Primary (KG)||4 Years||Less than 05 Years|
|For Class- 1st||5 Years||Less than 06 Years|
Application form Availability for Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
The registration process is going to commence for the upcoming session on 15 December 2021.
Candidates would be allowed to submit the application forms until 7 January 2022.
Documents Required for Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
- Aadhar Card of one of the Guardian
- Child’s recent passport size photograph
- Guardian's recent passport size photograph
- Family Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Child's Aadhar Card
Documents Supporting Address Proof for Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
- Aadhar Card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents(carrying the child's name)
- Domicile Certificate of child or parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Phone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of the parents or the child
- Voter I-Card(EPIC) of one of the parents
As per the official notification, the government has asked all the private schools in the NCT to upload their admission criterias by 14th December, so that the procedure runs smoothly.
Due to COVID restrictions, the admission procedure for the last session was delayed, but this time the DoE wants it to be on time. Although all the schools are free to set their criterias but the government will keep a check on the fact they are not making any kind of discrimination.
Admission Criteria for Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
- The Nursery admission 2022-23, Delhi notification appears on the Directorate website www.edudel.nic.in .
- The schools will upload their criteria and points using the login id and password.
- The commencement of Nursery admission 2022-23, Delhi forms being made available.
- The submission of duly filled forms by parents before the said closing date.
- Schools upload the details of children who have applied for admission under Open seats.
- Uploading of marks(as per point system) allotted to children.
- The first list of selected children along with the waiting list including the marks allotted to them will be displayed.
- 8 days are allotted to the parents for their query resolution regarding marks allotment to their child in the first list.
- Display of the Second List of the selected children along with the marks allotted to them under the point system, and the waiting list.
- Resolution of parent queries regarding marks allotment to their child.
- The display of the subsequent admission list, if there is any new list.
- Closure of the admission process.
The draw of lots will be conducted in a transparent manner in the presence of the parents under videography. The footage will be held by the school. The parents would be allowed to see the slip of their child’s name before it is being put in the box, to be used for drawing.
Also, read the below article for a better understanding of the Delhi Nursery School admission process:
Documents Required Nursery Admission 2022-23 Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
✅ When will nursery admission start in Delhi for Session 2022-23?
✅ What is the last date of school admission in Delhi for Session 2022-23?
✅ When will school admissions start in Delhi?
✅ What are the documents required for admissions in Delhi?
✅ What is the age criteria for nursery admission in Delhi?
✅ How can I check schools near me?
✅ How can I apply to schools in Delhi with UniApply?
✅ How can I get admissions in schools in Delhi?
To get admission in Delhi schools, you need to choose the schools you want to apply for. You need to click on the Apply button for the class where you want to enroll your child.
Fill the child profile.
Make the payment.
Submit application form.
Your application form fee will be submitted to school in real time, through a secured payment method.