School admission in Pune 2022-23 Session
Pune also known as the cultural capital of Maharashtra is the second-largest city in the state and seventh largest metropolitan city in India. Being a prominent hub for IT industries, manufacturing, and automotive industries, Pune is known for its economic and industrial importance.
Pune was referred to by Jawaharlal Nehru as the ‘Oxford of the East’, making it one of the most sought-after education destinations in the country. The Pune Municipal Corporation runs both primary and higher secondary schools that are affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (State Board). The medium of instruction in these government schools is primarily Marathi. The city has private schools affiliated to almost all the prime boards of the country like CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB Board, and Cambridge.
The school fees in Pune vary depending upon the class of the student, type of board, school type, etc. the monthly fee ranges from Rs. 500 to Rs. 66,000 for Nursery to Class 12. You can check the fee details of all schools in Pune at UniApply.
How to Track School Admission Dates in Pune?
Schools in Pune are accepting admission applications for session 2022-23 and as a parent, you can't afford to miss the deadlines of school admissions.
With UniApply’s Admission Tracker, you can easily keep the track of admission dates of all schools in one place. It also lets you put a reminder through the “Notify Me” option which will remind you a day before or on your selected day to apply for the application.
Age Criteria for School Admission in Pune 2022-23 Session
|Class||Minimum Age Limit as on December 31, 2022||Maximum Age Limit as on December 31, 2022|
|Nursery||3 Years||Less than 04 Years and 3 Months|
|Junior KG (LKG)||4 Years||Less than 05 Years and 3 Months|
|Senior KG (UKG)||5 Years||Less than 06 Years and 3 Months|
|Class 1||6 Years||Less than 07 Years and 3 Months|
Documents required for School Admission in Pune 2022-23 Session
The documents can vary for different schools. The important documents that are required during the admission process are listed below.
- Child’s Aadhar Card
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Father’s/Guardian’s (if applicable) Aadhar Card
- Mother’s/Guardian’s (if applicable) Aadhar Card
- Passport-sized photo of the Child
- Passport-sized photo of Child’s Father/Guardian
- Passport-sized photo of Child’s Mother/Guardian
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Residence
- Documents Supporting Address Proof for nursery admission in Mumbai are: Ration card of the family | Passport | Telephone bill | Electricity bill
- Caste certificate (in the child’s name – if applicable)
- Previous Year Marksheet (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (In Case of Board Changes)
How to Find the Best Schools in Pune
Using UniApply, you can explore schools as per your requirements by using the different filters available.
- Explore all Schools in Pune
- Filter schools based on distance, fees, education boards, and popularity among other metrics.
- Make sure to check & shortlist the schools that meet your requirements.
- Compare schools based on key school stats, academic stats, admission & eligibility criteria, teacher-student ratio, available facilities, etc.
How to Apply Online for School Admission in Pune
For admission to some of the best schools in Pune, all you need to do is login to UniApply.com and apply to your favorite schools.
- login to UniApply.com
- Explore & shortlist the schools you want to apply for.
- Click on Apply button for the class where you want to enroll your child.
- Fill the child profile in a Common application form
- Make the payment
- Submit the application form to selected Schools at once
- Your application form fee will be submitted to the school in real-time, through a secured payment method.