What Information We Collect
We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us. In general, we collect information from you through:
- Using any of our product or services, including registering for a User Account through the Website(s), mobile site or through mobile app.
- Signing up for email updates
- Submitting requests or questions to us via contact us forms or email
- Requesting customer support and technical assistance
The types of data we collect directly from you include:
- Name, location, telephone/mobile number and email address
- Log-in credentials, if you register a User Account with us
- Information about your customer service and maintenance interactions with us
- Demographic information, such as your gender, socio-economic status, and other personal information
- Information you provide to us in connection with any application or tool usage, including, for example, educational and work experience, prerequisite knowledge and other information
- Information you provide in connection with career services, for example, salary information, and other information
- User-generated content you upload or post to public forums through the Services. Information needed in order to comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
- Information from third parties about you in connection with any referral programs we may offer
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services
Information We Collect Through Automated Means
We also use or may use these technologies to help us determine and identify repeat visitors, the type of content and sites to which a user of our Website(s) links, the length of time each user spends at any particular area of our Website(s), and the specific functionalities that users choose to use.
We use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics) on our Website(s) to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you.
Online Advertising & Analytics Platform
We may allow third party companies, including advertising companies (such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Quora and Bing), to place cookies on our website. These cookies enable such companies to track your activity across various sites where they display ads and record your activities so they can show ads that they consider relevant to you as you browse the Internet. These Cookies store information about the content you are browsing together with an identifier linked to your device or IP address.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from and about you and the specific services you use, in order to:
- Send you information in connection with the product and services
- Respond to your communications and requests
- Provide Services to you, such as services that you request in conjunction with the Online Tools and Product
- Contact you by email, or phone (including via SMS messages) regarding UniApply products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you
- Customize the content we provide through our Product or Services
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Products
- Engage in analysis, research, and reports regarding use of the Product and Services
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
Access to your Personal Information
UniApply will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, it will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from its Application/Services/Website/products. UniApply adopts stringent security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone. Only upon you forgetting the password for its Application/Website or Services, UniApply will have a right to reset the same to you with your prior approval as per standard web practices.
UniApply send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve its offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Some of UniApply features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
UniApply may alert you by email or phone (through sms/call) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which it perceives might be useful for you.
How We Protect Your Information
Information we maintain about you is stored in a secure manner. We use security features to collect the information you provide to us via our Website in a secure manner. However, if you send us an email, that type of transmission of information is not secure, and is traveling through the Internet unprotected and can be intercepted. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or profile forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). While perfect security on the Internet is impossible, we maintain electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information you provide to us. We restrict access to this information to employees with a need to know this information to provide you with the benefit, assistance or service you request or would like to obtain, and to those employees who need the information to do their jobs.
Communications Opting Out
We provide our Users with the opportunity to update their information or to opt out of having their contact information used for purposes not directly related to servicing of your account. You may unsubscribe from our commercial or marketing email communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of such emails.
If you wish to opt out through alternative means, you may opt out as follows:
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of Your Information
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
Third Party Links and Features
UniApply Contact Information
Address:UniApply, NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt Ltd
1st Floor, Plot No. 242 & 243,
AIHP Palms, Udyog Vihar Phase 4,
Gurugram - 122016, Haryana