1.1 We are the Universities and Colleges Automated admission process enabler a product of Nopaperforms Private Limited, incorporated in New Delhi, India whose registered office is at 1st Floor, Plot No. 242 & 243, AIHP Palms, Udyog Vihar Phase 4, Gurugram - 122016, Haryana (‘UNIAPPLY’, ‘we’, ‘us’).
1.2 You can contact us by email – email@example.com or in writing to the above address.
1.3 Our role is to provide information on schools and other institutions as well as a help students and parents admissions services across a range of subject areas and study modes at schools all over the country over a period of time.
Changes to the Terms
2.1 We reserve the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these Terms. Please ensure that you review these Terms each time you use the Website as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Website after the variation has been posted.
2.2 The current draft of these Terms was adopted and published on 26th April 2020.
Who May Use our Services
You may use our Services only if you can form a binding contract with UniApply, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your UniApply account, and subsequently when you use certain features, you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
This Policy outlines the following:
- Your use of our platforms
- Content posted
- Intellectual property rights
- Our rights
- Mobile Services
- Limitation of liability
- Territory Statement
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Your representation
1.1 Although parts of our platforms may be visited by any visitor, you will need to register as a member if you wish to use any of our locked features, which include school information, creating a user profile, shortlisting to schools etc. Registration on our platforms is free.
1.2 To register as a member, you must confirm that you are over 16 years of age.
1.2.1. In case you are less than 16 years of age, you must seek express consent from your parent/guardian before registering.
1.3 You agree that any information you provide us about yourself after registration or at any other time is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to our platform if we learn that you have provided false or misleading information.
1.4 When you register to use our platform, you will be asked to create a username and password. You agree not to divulge your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and will be entirely responsible for all liabilities arising in connection with the use (or misuse) of your password; regardless of whether such use or misuse is with or without your knowledge or approval. If you suspect that someone else knows or is using your password, you must notify us immediately by emailing us.
1.5 If you forget your password, we have an option to reset your forgotten password, if that does not work please send us an email.
1.6 We have the absolute discretion to cancel your username/password at any time if we suspect it is being used by an unauthorised person.
2. Your use of our platforms
All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Material") contained in this platform are provided by ‘UniApply’ or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted work of ‘UniApply’ and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of UniApply.
No part of the Platforms, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of ‘UniApply’. You also may not, without ‘UniApply’ prior express written permission, "mirror" any Materials contained on this Platform or any other Platform.
2.1 For the purposes of these terms, “content” refers to all data, text, logos, artwork, software, documents, images, photographs and other materials you may upload to or download from our platforms, including information about yourself, and comments about your experience as a student or about your study interests (short-listed information) etc.,
2.2 You must ensure that any content that you submit to our platforms:
- Does not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights”) refers to registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world).
- Does not breach any applicable law.
- Is not defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable in our opinion.
- Does not disrupt the online community on our platforms.
2.3 You agree that you will not use our platforms:
- For commercial purposes or to obtain financial gain without our prior written consent.
- To send chain letters, junk mail, ‘spam’, business or bulk communications of any kind.
- To advertise a company, product or service of any educational or non educational establishment except under the terms of a written Memorandum of understanding that we have entered into with you.
- In a way that might reasonably be expected to cause another person's computer systems and/or their communications network to be interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient.
- To obtain personal information from "users" (which means "members" and "visitors") under the age of 16 or from anyone if such information is gathered deceptively or in a non-transparent way.
- To obtain passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- To attempt to impersonate another user.
- To harass, threaten, or intimidate any user.
2.4 You will be for responsible for logging out from your registered account at the end of each session on our platform.
2.5 If you are a visitor, you agree not to obtain unauthorised access to areas of our platform reserved for members.
2.6 If you are aware of anything on our platform which appears to infringe these terms, you agree to contact us immediately.
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services ("Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, UniApply does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to UniApply, developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
4. Content posted
4.1 None of the views expressed in the user content or product section are the views of the ‘UniApply’ team, unless otherwise taken credit for we are just providing a platform. You acknowledge that all content is the responsibility of the person who posted, emailed or otherwise provided the content to our platforms. You acknowledge that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. We are not responsible in any way for any user-managed content and if you post, email, upload or otherwise provide content, you are entirely responsible for it.
4.2 However, we operate a "take down and notice" procedure. If you believe that any content is defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable, or infringes intellectual property or other legal rights please notify us immediately by email. We will investigate each matter notified to us and will act in our sole discretion.
4.3 If you post content which is found to be in breach of these terms, we reserve the right to deactivate your username and password to prevent you from further access to our platform as a member.
Our platforms are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc. -- caches or displays the comments posted by you. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse.
5. Intellectual property rights
5.1 You agree that our platforms and all content contained in it are protected by Intellectual Property Rights that either belong to us.
5.2 You acquire no proprietary interest in our platforms or content provided by us and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms.
5.3 You may view, print, download or temporarily store such content for your personal, non-commercial reference without alteration, addition or deletion. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer such content. You acknowledge that you will not acquire any intellectual property rights by downloading or otherwise using any such content.
5.4 By submitting content to our platforms:
You grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and communicate to the public such content; and
You authorise us to adapt such content and you agree to waive your moral rights to object to any derogatory treatment, or to be identified as the author, of the material in question.
6. Our rights
6.1 We have the right in our absolute discretion to alter, edit, remove, suspend or refuse any content without notice, if we consider that the content is objectionable or violates these terms or for any other reason.
6.2 We may preserve or disclose the content and your personal details as well as any content to any third party if such disclosure is necessary:
- for the purpose of maintaining our platforms;
- by law; or
- to respond to claims that our platform infringes or restricts the right of any party.
6.3 We may suspend or terminate your access to our platforms at any time if you breach any of these terms.
7. Mobile Services
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Decision of UniApply regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Your mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by UniApply from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
- UniApply reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by UniApply at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
- UniApply shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify UniApply and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site.
- Message delivery is conditional to Mobile operator's technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
- By using various SMS based services from UniApply you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from UniApply and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities.
- Subscribing or using various paid/free services of UniApply on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn't in any manner guarantee the user an admissions.
- The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the Company all other and further information and co-operation as the Company may require from time to time.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.Refund is applicable only for the following cases:
We do not represent or warrant that:
- When a customer initiates an inquiry about multiple/extra payments.
- When a customer initiates a chargeback (CB) through the card issuing bank and NoPaperForms is not able to furnish adequate details on the services provided.
Links to other websites/information
UNIAPPLY will gather information relevant to you including logos, data, details and non-copyrighted images from schools and other publically available information on a best effort basis to you. Institutions’ continue to own copyright on the info. Uniapply just collects the information and presents as a service to the institution. Institutes have the right to request the removal of copyrighted information which UNIAPPLY will comply with in a fortnight after verification.
UNIAPPLY provides links to website and other resources provided by third parties, and aims to link to websites that we feel will enhance your experience by offering useful background knowledge, specialist advice and information, and informed commentary and views. We only provide links to websites which we hope enhance your experience of using the Website; please tell us if they don’t. When linking to third party websites, we use an icon to make it clear you are leaving our Website (see if this is how we identify external site change accordingly .
The existence of links from the Website to external websites does not mean that we endorse or promote those websites, the views of their developers, products or services made available on them. We have no control over the content of those external websites or other third party resources, and accept no responsibility for and exclude all liability that may arise with respect to them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If content is sponsored, part of UNIAPPLY Student Discounts, or if it is included within the context of an advert, we make this clear. We normally link to content which is free to access, but you may sometimes be asked to register or subscribe to an offer or service once you leave the Website, by the operator of a linked website.
We fix or remove missing, broken, or redirected links whenever we find them. If you spot anything which isn’t working in the way you would expect it to, please let us know.
8.1 We expressly disclaim all warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
UniApply expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to any of its platform, to any material, information, links, or content presented on its platforms, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto. ‘UniApply’ has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to its platforms. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to you. There are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to our platforms, any material, information, links, or content presented on the platforms to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link to:
- Infection by computer viruses
- Damage caused by downloaded software
- Technical problems, failures and speed of operation
- Libelous or illegal material
- The quality or truth of any material, or advice that is offered
'UniApply' DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY UniApply PLATFORMS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8.2 You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy, relevancy or completeness of any information in or provided on or from our platforms. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. Our platform is provided for the general information of the general public.
8.3 Your use and participation in our platform and services are solely at your own risk. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from our platform shall create any warranty not expressly made in these terms or imposed by law.
Limitation of liability
9.1 Except as required by law, we will not be liable for any direct losses or damages arising in contract, tort (including negligence) and for any reason.
9.2 Except as required by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits, data, goodwill or revenue. We shall also not be liable in each case regardless of whether such losses or damages arise in the normal course of events or whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and whether such losses or damages arise in contact or tort (including negligence) and for any reason.
9.3 Our platforms bear no responsibility for any accident, injury or loss of life to any individual or group of people resulting from accessing the information hosted on its network of websites.
10. Territory Statement
Please do not access or use the content from a jurisdiction where such access or use would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or regulatory organisation. If you breach this provision, you will be held entirely responsible.
11. Governing law and jurisdiction
'UniApply' controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Haryana and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Any disputes arising here from shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of law at Haryana, India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the access and use of the platform must be discontinued immediately.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling our platforms to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task and presenting you with the most relevant courses, programs, reviews and scholarships.
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested, for example when enquiring to universities and colleges.
- Measuring how many people are using our sites, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them through Internet browser cookies what they are and how to manage them.
13. Your Representation:
You represent that you are not a minor (below 13 years of age) and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without UniApply’s prior written consent.