About the Quiz
In Spite of having an extreme exposure to the world of internet and technology, aren’t we still lacking in guiding the students in helping them pursue their dream profession. Nearly 80% of the students are still unable to choose the right subjects for their career. For us, higher secondary school is all about choosing one among Humanities, Science and Commerce. In fact, success has become synonymous to degrees like MBBS, Engineering, MBA and PhDs in different fields. But you too know, there is much more out there to explore and pursue than these degrees.
To bridge this gap between dream and reality, UniApply has taken an initiative to help students learn about their potential future in a fun manner. With this aim, we decided to launch a quiz competition for students of Delhi NCR and Maharashtra and while coming up with that idea, we decided to make it unique and different from other quiz competitions. One of its kind, UniApply’s Career Awareness Quiz Competition 2021 is our initiative to not only run a quiz competition to provide a platform for students and schools but also to enrich and nurture students to take charge of their future. By participating in this competition, students would try to learn things other than what is mentioned in the books. Knowing current affairs is important, but to know what are the best career options available to them is also an essential part of their growth. Hence, from preparing for this quiz to taking part in it, students would learn innumerable things that are equally important like reading books and appearing in exams.
As the name suggests, the quiz would be around career/course options that students should know in their school life to have a brighter future for themselves. Our aim is to bring your attention towards the career/course options that your kids are missing because they are unfortunately pursuing what everyone else is doing out there. Come and join us in helping our students in identifying their dream careers and enabling them to explore the things they always dreamt of. View Less
The Trinity for any Student’s Bright Future
Students can only reach the height of success when they are truly dedicated to pursue their dreams in spite of whatever the circumstances are. However, everyone needs a torch of guidance to cross the tunnel of darkness. The trinity of Parent, Teacher and Principal enables the students to have a support to explore the unknown things.
By working hand-in-hand, Parents, Teachers and Principals become an essential catalyst in the career development of students!... View More
We all know that our Parents are our first mentors. From sending us to schools to helping us in choosing the right career path, their presence is like a blessing to all of us. As a parent, your constant guidance and mental as well as emotional support would inspire your child to come out of their comfort zone and dream of achieving the best. Your proactive guidance in helping them understand the various educational fields and their benefits is a key to their growth and success.
UniApply time and again tries to bring your attention towards the role and importance of Teachers in making education accessible to all. We strongly believe that teachers shape the kids and turn them into students who in future go ahead and shine brightly. Parents leave their kids to the teacher and it’s a teacher who ensures to act like a parent and nurture the students.
Similarly, the Principal also plays an important role in providing a platform to these students to learn and experiment with their career goals. Their constant guidance and support provide a tremendous scope and career opportunities in various areas. By organizing various competitions and activities, the principal ensures to keep education fun and engaging. The school in this manner becomes a platform to these students where they learn to speak up and take a leadership role.
With this quiz, we urge the three pillars of Student’s growth i.e. Patents, Teachers and Principals to take part in this quiz. Your encouragement would help them to explore what they really want to pursue in life. View Less
The Inter School Quiz Competition will be held virtually on an interactive platform. Registration will be totally Free of cost for all the participants. The Questions will be specifically based around and related to Courses and Career options with increased level of difficulty from preliminary rounds to Final rounds.
This category primarily includes the students from class 5th to 8th. The questions would be mainly around jobs and professions while keeping in mind the levels of those students. This category ... Read MoreWhat to explore for this category?
- Names of unique as well as common professions and jobs.
- Activities related to those occupations/jobs.
- Which occupations belong to which sector.
- Unique characteristics of those occupations/jobs.
- One who flies and navigate aircrafts
- The one who drives train
- One who rides the car
- None of the above
While studying around different career and course options, the students of primary classes would learn about different job opportunities. How many of them know that a pilot is also the one who runs the train and metro? How to distinguish between an Aircraft Pilot and Locomotive Pilot? This quiz would encourage them to dig deeper into their curiosity and learn more about different professions.
This category includes the students who are from classes 9th to 12th. As the junior section deals with career names and job profiles, this category would further encourage the students to delve... Read MoreWhat to explore for this category?
- Details about special courses that are available in India.
- Eligibility criterias for different types of courses.
- Aptitude and Interest related questions from different courses.
- Entrance Exams for Indian and International colleges.
- Unique career scopes for different streams.
- Engineering and/or Architecture
- MBBS and/or Pharmacy
- Law and/or Judiciary
- Option A and B
Students are required to know about different streams across different boards and the subjects combinations they can choose. Moreover, what are the career options available to them via interdisciplinary mode as per New Education Policy 2020.
|Registration Open Date||October 5th 2021|
|Registration Close Date||October 30th 2021|
|Competition Round begins from|
|Fastest Finger Round||November 8th 2021|
|Knockout Round||November 11th 2021|
|Final Round (Announcement of Winner)||November 14th 2021|
Competition will be held for 2 Categories:
- Junior Category - Comprising of students from Class 5-8
- Senior Category - Comprising of students from Class 9 -12
- There is no limit on the numbers of participation for each category from a school
- Each School will compete under the Delhi NCR and Maharashtra Zone for the Zonal Championship.
- Each team must have a Teacher Mentor assigned to them and the same will be recorded during the registration process.
- One Student can be part of 1 team only
- Winners to get a Cash reward of up to Rs. 1,00,000
- 1st Runner up & 2nd Runner up to get a Cash Reward of up to Rs 50,000
- Certificates, prizes & goodies for Zonal Winners.
- Badges of recognition on the microsite and social media platforms.
- 1-to-1 Interview video shoot of Zonal category Winners participants, Teacher Mentor and their Principals.
- Zonal category Winners to be featured on digital and print platforms along with their School Logos.
- Zonal Category Winners will be awarded the UniApply Brand Ambassador for 2022-23 Academic Session.
- Teacher Mentor of Zonal Winners to be awarded with Certificates, Mentor trophy and Goodies.
- Winning Schools to get the Champion School trophy.