Nursery Admission Dates in Delhi 2022-23
Nursery Admission 2022-23 Delhi
The season of admissions is close and all parents want their children to win this race against the limited seats available in the capital. A child’s future very much depends on the root planted in the beginning, so it is primitive to find a good school for Nursery admission.
The process for Nursery School Admission 2022-23, Delhi has been started with the Directorate of Education(DoE) announcing the date of commencement of availability of application forms. Admission schedule is now available for Entry Level Classes, i.e. for children below 6 years of age for Open seats in Private Unaided Recognized Schools of Delhi for the session 2022-2023.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 - Important Dates
|Uploading criteria & points in DOE||14th Dec 2021|
|Application Form release date||15th Dec 2021|
|Application Form Submission ends on||7th Jan 2022|
|Last date for uploading the details of the children||21st Jan 2022|
|Last date for uploading marks of the children||28th Jan 2022|
|First merit list will be released||4th Feb 2022|
|Resolution of queries for first list||5th to 12th Feb 2022|
|Second merit list will be released||21st Feb 2022|
|Resolution of queries for second list||22nd to 28th Feb 2022|
|List of Admission||31st March 2022|
Being the national capital, school admissions in Delhi always manage to be competitive and securing a seat in one of the desired schools is a privilege. Most of the parents are not familiar with the process of online submission, hence UniApply provides a platform where you can explore all schools and apply to multiple schools just by filling one form.
Delhi Nursery Admissions Masterclass Session 2022-23
Key Points to be Noted for Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
- No deviation from the above schedule shall be permitted. Each school shall display the aforesaid admission schedule on its notice board and website. Further each school shall ensure that application forms for admission are made available to all applicants till the last date of submission of admission's application form i.e. 07/01/2021. Only Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) can be charged from the parents as admission registration fee. The purchase of a prospectus of the school by the parents shall be optional.
- All private unaided recognized Schools admitting children in preschool, pre-primary and/or Class- I level shall reserve 25% seats for EWS/DG category students & Child with Disability.
- All schools shall comply that the number of seats at the entry level/s shall not be less than the highest number of seats in the Entry level classes during the last three years i.e. 2019-20, 2020-21 & 2021-22.
- All the Private Unaided Recognized Schools shall upload their criteria adopted (including points for each criterion) for admission under Open Seats at Entry Level Classes (Other than EWS/DG category seats) for the academic session 2022-23 of the Directorate's website.
- All the schools must ensure that the criterion wise break up of points of all applicant children are displayed on their website also.
- All the Private Unaided Recognized Schools shall ensure that their admission criterion is in compliance with the provisions of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 in respect of admissions of Children with Disabilities.
- All the Private Unaided Recognized Schools shall upload the details of children who apply for admission under Open Seats and points allotted to each of them by the schools under their point system, on the module available on the departmental website at the link through login Id and password-School Plant-School Information-details of applicants under open seats 2022-23.
What is the Minimum Age for Admission in Nursery in Delhi?
The age relaxation for admission of upto 30 days may be granted at the level of head of school in the minimum & upper age limit for these classes. The parents may approach the Head of School/Principal for seeking age relaxation through a manual application.
|Class||Minimum Age Limit as on 31st March 2022||Maximum Age Limit as on 31st march 2022|
|For Pre-School (Nursery)||3 Years||Less than 04 Years|
|For Pre-Primary (KG)||4 Years||Less than 05 Years|
|For Class- 1st||5 Years||Less than 06 Years|
Documents Required as Proof of Address for Delhi Nursery School?
Some of indicative documents which can be considered as proof of residence of parents/child:
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar Card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
Compulsory Documents Required for Delhi Nursery Admissions 2022-23
- Passport-sized Photo of the Child, Child's Father/Guardian & Child's Mother/Guardian : A digital photograph with white background. The photograph shouldn’t be older than 3 months. OR a properly cropped scanned photograph.
- Family Photo:A single digital photograph with father, child, and mother with white background. The photograph shouldn’t be older than 3 months. OR a properly cropped scanned photograph.
- Residential Proof:Use any one from these – Ration Card belonging to parent (with child’s name mentioned); Voter ID (front & back); Passport of any parent (both the sides); Aadhar Card of the child or any parent; Bill (water/electricity/MTNL telephone) on child’s or any parent’s name.
- Child’s Birth Certificate:Issued by the Municipal Corporation. It should be properly cropped with no irrelevant background and the child’s name, D.O.B, parent’s name, and attestation by relevant authority should be clearly visible. Child’s name and D.O.B must be countersigned by the Registrar of Birth.
- Child’s Medical Fitness Certificate: Issued by a registered medical practitioner. The certificate should have Blood Group, Allergies (if any), Vaccination, etc. Before uploading, make sure there’s no irrelevant background and the D.O.B, child’s name and other details are clearly visible.
- Child’s Aadhar Card, Father’s/Guardian’s (if applicable) Aadhar Card, Mother’s/Guardian’s (if applicable) Aadhar Card:Both front and back should be uploaded. Document should be properly cropped with no irrelevant background, showing the address, name, birth year, and Aadhar Card number clearly.
Reservation of Seats for Delhi Nursery School Admission
Also, read the below article for a better understanding of the Delhi Nursery School admission process:
Frequently Asked Questions
✅ When will school admissions start in Delhi?
✅ When will nursery admission start in Delhi for Session 2022-23?
✅ What is the last date of school admission in Delhi for Session 2022-23?
✅ What are the documents required for admissions in Delhi?
✅ What is the age criteria for nursery admission in Delhi?
✅ How can I apply to schools in Delhi with UniApply?
✅ How can I get admissions in schools in Delhi?
Fill the child profile.
Make the payment.
Submit application form.
Your application form fee will be submitted to school in real time, through a secured payment method.