Nursery Admission 2022-23 Mumbai: Apply Online
Nursery admission in Mumbai 2022-23 Session
To enhance your child’s personality and learning skills there are a huge number of good schools in Mumbai which are well known for their academics and extracurricular activities.
Mumbai has Public schools (run by BMC) and Private schools which offer multiple boards like CBSE, CISCE, IGCSE, and State board while International schools follow IB/Cambridge board. All these boards have their different pattern and syllabus, however, Schools affiliated to CBSE and IGCSE boards follow the all-India pattern of 10+2.
The school fee varies depending upon the class of the student, type of board, school type, etc. For Nursery, the fee ranges from Rs. 409 to Rs. 62,500.
Multiple schools are accepting applications and the nursery admission for session 2022-23 in Mumbai is in full swing. It is important to stay updated with the deadlines of school admissions because as a parent you can't afford to miss that. For Nursery admission in Mumbai, parents apply to 7 schools on average.
Age Criteria for Nursery Admission in Mumbai 2022-23 Session
- The minimum age for admission to Nursery class in Mumbai is 03 Years as of December 31, 2022
- The children born between October 1, 2018, to December 31, 2019, and have completed the minimum age of three years as of December 31, 2022, can take admission to nursery.
- The latest Government circular states that no upper limit is decided for admission to Nursery class and it can be kept flexible. Also, no school should refuse admission to children based on their age.
Documents required for Nursery admission in Mumbai 2022-23 Session
The important documents required for Nursery admission in Mumbai are listed below.
- Child’s Aadhar Card
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Father’s/ Mother’s/ Guardian’s Aadhar Card
- Passport-sized photo of the Child
- Passport-sized photo of Child’s Father/ Mother/ Guardian
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (in the child’s name – if applicable)
- Proof of Residence
- Documents Supporting Address Proof for nursery admission in Mumbai are: Ration card of the family | Passport | Telephone bill | Electricity bill
How to Apply Online for Nursery Admission in Mumbai
To Apply Online for Nursery admission in the best schools in Mumbai, all you need to do is
- login to UniApply.com
- Explore & shortlist the schools you want to apply for.
- Click on Apply button for the class where you want to enroll your child.
- Fill the child profile in a Common application form
- Make the payment
- Submit the application form to selected Schools at once
- Your application form fee will be submitted to the school in real-time, through a secured payment method.
Frequently Asked Questions
✅ What is the start date of nursery admission in Mumbai 2022-2023?
✅ What is the last date of nursery admission in Mumbai 2022-2023?
✅ what is the age criteria of nursery admission in Mumbai
✅ List of Nursery schools in Mumbai ?
✅ What is the fees for nursery admissions in Mumbai ?
✅ How can I find or search nursery schools near me?
✅ How can I apply for admission to Nursery schools in Mumbai ?
- Shortlist all schools that you are interested in
- Add them in your UniApply cart
- Make the payment
- And, submit a common form for all the schools.