Nursery admission in Pune 2022-23
The city of Pune is also known as the cultural and educational capital of Maharashtra. Pune, the second-largest city in Maharashtra, has good Nursery schools that can help your child excel in every aspect of life. Schools in Pune are diverse and provide many opportunities that can bring about holistic development in the kids.
The Public schools are run by Pune Municipal Corporation. These schools follow a CBSE or State curriculum in English or Marathi medium of instruction. Nursery Schools in Pune are affiliated to almost all the prime boards of the country like CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB Board, and Cambridge. These schools use modern educational technology and a team of qualified educators to develop intelligence, social behavior, physical abilities, and emotional quotient of children.
The school fee varies depending upon the class of the student, type of board, school type, etc. For Nursery, the fee ranges from Rs. 600 to Rs. 30,800. You can check the fee details of all schools in Pune at UniApply.
How to Track Nursery Admission Dates in Pune?
The Nursery admission process for schools in Pune usually starts in January. UniApply’s Admission Tracker helps you to easily keep the track of admission dates of all schools in one place. It also lets you put a reminder through the “Notify Me” option which will remind you a day before or on your selected day to apply for the application.
Age Criteria for Nursery Admission in Pune 2022-23 Session
- The minimum age for admission to the Nursery class in Pune is 03 Years as of December 31, 2022
- The children born between October 1, 2018, to December 31, 2019, and have completed the minimum age of three years as of December 31, 2022, can take admission to nursery class in Pune.
- The latest Government circular states that no upper limit is decided for admission to Nursery class and it can be kept flexible. Also, no school should refuse admission to children based on their age.
Documents required for School Admission in Pune 2022-23
The important documents required for Nursery admission in Pune are listed below.
- Child’s Aadhar Card
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Father’s/ Mother’s/ Guardian’s Aadhar Card
- Passport-sized photo of the Child
- Passport-sized photo of Child’s Father/ Mother/ Guardian
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (in the child’s name – if applicable)
- Proof of Residence
- Documents Supporting Address Proof for nursery admission in Mumbai are: Ration card of the family | Passport | Telephone bill | Electricity bill
How to find Schools near me in Pune for Nursery admission 2022-23
UniApply helps parents search for the right school for their wards in shortlisting schools according to their preferences by using the different filters available.
- Explore all Schools in Pune
- Filter schools based on distance, fees, education boards, and popularity among other metrics.
- Make sure to check & shortlist the schools that meet your requirements.
- Compare schools based on key school stats, academic stats, admission & eligibility criteria, teacher-student ratio, available facilities, etc.
How to Apply Online for School Admission in Pune
For Nursery admission to the best schools in Pune, all you need to do is login to UniApply.com and apply to your favorite schools.
- login to UniApply.com
- Explore & shortlist the schools you want to apply for.
- Click on Apply button for the class where you want to enroll your child.
- Fill the child profile in a Common application form
- Make the payment
- Submit the application form to selected Schools at once
- Your application form fee will be submitted to the school in real-time, through a secured payment method.