Online Admission Form
Currently, this school is not taking applications through UniApply. However, there are
110+ Ghaziabad schools that are accepting applications on UniApply - Explore Now Key School Stats
Year of Establishment
Poll & Opinion Fee Structure Nursery UKG Class 1 Class 2 Class 3 Class 4 Class 5 Class 6 Class 7 Class 8 Class 9 Class 10 Poll & Opinion Academic Stats Classes Offered Nursery - Class 12 Language of Instruction English Academic Session April to March
Student Faculty Ratio
18:1 Ghaziabad Ratio : 21:1 School Format Day School, Disable friendly Nursery UKG Class 1 Class 2 Class 3 Class 4 Class 5 Class 6 Class 7 Class 8 Class 9 Class 10 Class 11 Class 12 Poll & Opinion Admission Criteria & Eligibility Documents required at the time of application/admission Photograph - Child Photograph - Parents/Guardian Marksheet/Report card (if applicable) Aadhar Card - Child Aadhar Card - Parents Additional Notes
1. 25% of Seats for Disadvantaged Group Economically Weaker Section and Admission for remaining 75% of seats as per criteria approved by the Managing Committee. 2. Neighbourhood (70 Points):0-1 km : 70 PointsAbove 1 & Below 3 km: 50 PointsAbove 3 & Below 5 km:30 PointsAbove 5 & Below 10 km:10 PointsSiblings: 20 pointsAlumni: 10 points
Check Age Eligibility for your Child
Please add the child details and we will let you know about your child eligibility
Poll & Opinion School Results
Previous year results are unavailable at this moment. Our team is on a mission to seek this information.
Available Not Available Information Not Available All Facilities (18/39) 47% Safety and Security (1/3) 34% Advanced Facilities (2/5) 40% Extra Curricular (4/7) 58% Sports and Fitness (3/9) 34% Disabled Friendly (1/3) 34% Class AC Classes Smart Classes Wifi Infrastructure Auditorium/Media Room Cafeteria/Canteen Library/Reading Room Playground Safety and Security CCTV GPS Bus Tracking App Student Tracking App Advanced Facilities Alumni Association Day care Meals Medical Room Transportation Extra Curricular Art and Craft Dance Debate Drama Gardening Music Picnics and excursion Sports and Fitness Skating Horse Riding Gym Indoor Sports Outdoor Sports Swimming Pool Karate Taekwondo Yoga Lab Computer Lab Science Lab Robotics Lab Disabled Friendly Ramps Washrooms Elevators Poll & Opinion Insights Following & Shortlisted
No of parents following this school
No of parents shortlisted this school
Sign In/Sign Up to unlock
for this school.
Poll & Opinion Need Help?
Have questions about this school, or anything else?
Let us know and we'll get back to you
Update Your School Information (Not for parents)
UniApply has gathered information of your school from the respective school website, government websites and public sources. Schools can get their school information updated on the UniApply platform by clicking on the link below.
Frequently Asked Questions
To know more about how to submit the application you can click on
How it works.
The following documents are required at the time of admission: 1. Photograph - Child 2. Photograph - Parents/Guardian 3. Marksheet/Report card (if applicable) 4. Aadhar Card - Child 5. Aadhar Card - Parents
It is important to look for safe environments especially for younger children. They have installed Security cameras in their premises.
Some of the co-curricular activities are: 1. Art and Craft 2. Dance 3. Music 4. Picnics and excursion
You have successfully shown interest.